POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Compile a 64-bit version of Povray on Windows : Compile a 64-bit version of Povray on Windows Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:16:53 EDT (-0400)
  Compile a 64-bit version of Povray on Windows
From: Judy Hopkins
Date: 16 Dec 2003 16:30:02
Message: <web.3fdf791e576c20ec53e0ca340@news.povray.org>
I downloaded the Povray source code and compiled a 64-bit version of it for
WindowXP-64bit.  When I tested it against the 64-bit machine, it complained
that there were registry entries missing.  So I installed Povray as what I
did for a 32-bit windows.  The installation went O.K.  But obviously the
components installed donot match what's needed by a 64-bit Povray exe.  It
crashed.
Do they have a 64-bit version installation?  I could not find anything on
the web.  Can anyone help me to make it work?  I used Intel 64-bit compiler
versin 8.0.

Thanks!